· Develop new business and long term account opportunities through prospecting using a variety of lead generation methods
· Establish strong customer relationships by providing accurate and timely information to customers regarding inquiries such as product features, pricing, quotes, and issues/concerns.
· Preparation of commercial proposals
· Follow up on submissions, negotiate and close business.
· Work closely with the client to align our solution capabilities with customer pain points.
· Be aware of organizational growth initiatives regarding market and target customer segments, and the company’s potential to meet customer needs
· Present product/services matching the prospect needs
· Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in CRM
Qualifications & Skills
· Graduate, MBA preferred
· At least 3+ years of sales experience selling in the B2B segment
· Thorough understanding/appreciation of software product sales
· Must be extremely effective at initiating high-level contacts in accounts and have strong presentation skills to close the sale
· Ability to generate leads and build a business in a wide-open market
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
· Self-starter, goal-oriented, and able to work independently to meet company objectives