Roles and Responsibilities:
– Plans and executes all web, SMM, SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
– Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
– Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
– Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
– Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
– Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
– Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
– Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
– Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
– Evaluates emerging technologies.
– Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Desired Candidate Profile:
-Creating and maintaining client relationships
-Self-motivated and customer-focused
– Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
– Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
-Bachelors or masters degree in marketing or a related field
– Proven 2-3 yrs working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
– Demonstrable experience leading and managing SMM, SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
– Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
– Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
– Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
– Working knowledge of ad serving tools
– Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines and social media platforms
- Best in industry