- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Swift
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
CTC: Best in industry