Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our ambitious HR dream team and help us attract top talent to our company via innovative candidate attraction strategies.
The candidate will be responsible to:
- Plan and implement company talent acquisition strategy.
- Develop company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing.
- Conduct sourcing activities to fill open positions.
- Perform analysis of organizational development and anticipate future employment needs.
- Design and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.)
- Reviews employment applications and background check reports.
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates.
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
- Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees.
- Generate monthly updates for company’s leadership about upcoming talent acquisition initiatives.
- Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics.
- Communicate regularly with HR department to get a clear view of companys hiring needs and organizational goals.
- Work closely with department heads to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges.
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment, and sourcing methodologies
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent academic achievements along with good communication skills.
- Must have completed MBA in Human Resources.
- Minimum 4 years of experience into talent acquisition.
- Should have experience in CXO level hiring.
- Best in industry