We have only one aim to provide world class HR solutions, to meetout 100% client needs.
HR Workshop – How to Process Salary from a Software
Customers gain the most benefit from Farsight products & services by pairing with Farsight Support Services. Farsight dedicated support team provides continuous hands-on assistance and immediate escalation for urgent issues, which speeds resolution and helps you keep your mission-critical systems up and running. We ensure that you are connected with the right subject matter expert who can solve your issues within no time, and a functional consultant whose job is to understand your functional challenges, accelerated support, and strategic advice tailored to your unique HR and payroll processes.
Farsight’s functional consultants are single point of contact (SPOC) for customers.They possess extensive functional knowledge of HR domain & applications and maintain high level of customer satisfaction through faster response & resolution rate.
Techno Functional Consultant
Technical Experts with intensive functional knowledge and rich experience in similar product implementation.
Product Development Team
Mentor – A subject matter expert in compensation & benefits and a professional trainer.
Tool – Live on 100+ companies in Delhi/NCR such as Relaxo Footwear, Trelleborg, Aakash Institute, Whirlpool etc.
This complementary workshop has been envisaged to impart technical skills of salary processing to student and buddy HR professionals.
- Payroll Fundamentals – Components of salary like salary heads, allowances, deductions and factors affecting salary like leave types etc.
- Rules of salary computaion in Indian Law
- How compute salary – formulae & practices
- Live demonstration of how to compute payable day, entitled salary etc. from a software
- Self-practice session for candidates
- 2 Days classroom workshop at your premise
- Exposure to HR tools & technology
- Hands-on experience of salary processing
- Digital Certificate on the successful completion of the workshop
- Opportunity for 3-6 months internship for exceptional students